Ricoh Pro L4100 Series - Large format indoor and outdoor with aqueous durable (latex) inks.
Hugely versatile, these printers will give you a wide variety of display material in high quality colour, thanks to the Ricoh GEN5 print heads. By using the latest patented multidrop jetting technology, these heads can create a droplet as small as four pictoliters, resulting in smoother colour gradation with no need for light magenta or cyan. What’s more, thanks to the addition of orange and green inks, you’ll also benefit from brighter images as well as a greater colour gamut – up to 93% of the Pantone® range.
1. Media Size: Comes in 1.6 and 1.3 meter
2. Print heads: Ricoh GEN5 high-speed piezo durable print heads produce a multiple drop size with a minimum of just four picoliters.
3. Ink cartridge configurations: 4-colour mode (x2 CMYK), 6-colour mode (CMYKOrGr, 6-colour + white mode (CMYKOrGr + x2 W). The green and orange enable approximately 93% of the Pantone® colour chart to be matched. Prints three layers in one pass.
4. Reusable ink cartridge: The ink cartridges can be used repeatedly by changing the ink packs. This eco-cartridge methodology helps to reduce waste costs.
5. Media output: The printed media slides on to the platen where three heaters are installed. These fix and dry the printed image as it slides through. There is an electrostatic sheet to prevent sticking. This enables secondary processing, such as lamination, to take place immediately.
Contact us at: email@example.com